• Caring for the Planet with Smart Sustainable Farming •
Olive Oil Garlic Bread Dip
The perfect compliment to a fresh loaf of Italian bread. Flavorful garlic and herbs combine with fresh tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil to create a wonderful dip.
- Press 2 cloves of garlic into a shallow serving dish (a pata bowl works well).
- Finely dice the tomato (removing seeds) and add to the bowl.
- Chop fresh basil and oregano and add to the bowl.
- Add olive oil (probably about 1/4 cup) to the garlic, tomato and herbs in the bowl. Add pinch of kosher salt and finely ground fresh black pepper and mix with spoon.
- Top mixure with grated parmesan and serve with chunks of fresh Italian bread.
2 cloves garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
1 roma or campari tomato
5 fresh basil leaves
spring of fresh oregano
freshly ground black pepper
grated parmesan cheese